.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Reflection paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 37

Reflection subject - Essay ExampleIt is important for me to know who I am and to make out my identity. It also helps me to determine my strengths and weaknesses. This was the virtually interesting yet most difficult lesson to let sink in. Though I know that self-concept is an inwrought part of life, it is hard to look at your induce strengths and weaknesses. I know now what some of those atomic number 18 and the areas that are my weaknesses are those that I can work on and learn from. It is not as truthful as looking at yourself in the mirror but more like looking at yourself under a microscope and sometimes what you see is difficult. That is also where I had several aha moments. It sounds narcissistic to only acknowledge what I learned intimately myself but it is difficult to build on anything else in communication without acknowledging my own strengths and weaknesses in life.The HURIER method was also a great thing to learn because it helped me learn more about listening. S ometimes I find myself busy and opinion about other things that I have to do that I sometimes may drift off and think about other things when I am in the middle of a conversation or even in class. I may be hearing someone else but I am not listening. This lesson helped me to realize I need to eat up what I am doing and listen or the translation of what I hear can be entirely different than the message I was supposed to be hearing. I know that I need to go through the steps of hearing, understanding, remembering, interpreting, evaluating and responding, hence the acronym. In any conversation or giving an answer in class, I have to actually hear and process the message in order to give an trance response to what it is I have heard. I think it is a tool that I use without thinking about it but actually seeing it in a logical organizational form makes it easier to actuate myself that I need to really think things through before responding. The elements that make me a bad

No comments:

Post a Comment