.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Philosophy Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 3

Philosophy - Essay ExampleI would ask journalists to interview me. I would suffer organizing a protest movement. We would begin to apply pressure on the decision-makers. If no results were forthcoming, I would take more drastic, and perhaps illegal, action. I would blockade government buildings. I would try to shut down the government through and through peaceful means as protestors recently tried to do in Wisconsin. I would help tierce the students on a strike march to Sacramento. Throughout this whole process I would feel justify to take these actions be display case I would see the governments policies as illegitimate and undemocratic. The only response to those kind of policies is to protest and cause maximum disruption. Part 2 Socrates makes a number of very intelligent points to Euthyphro. In my situation, I accommodate said that the policies of the government are not just. This injustice is what motivates me to take actions against the government. I have a definition of ju stice in this context which would be something like this in a financial crisis, the burden of cuts should be shared somewhat equally across society it is unfair to pass all of the costs on to students who have very little money to begin with. I understand that not everyone would agree with this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment